Spring and summer colours 2013
2013-01-04 - Whilst still in the midst of winter, we are already dreaming about the new spring and summer colours 2013. Dark brown, black and grey can be put aside; we are yearning for the dynamic bright colours and the new soft shades of the coming season. What can we expect?
This season we will see a lot of green, according to the leading Pantone fashion color report spring 2013. Green is used both as main colour and accent, in shades varying from soft yellow-green to subtle jade green and sublime emerald green.
Besides green, the following colours are hot:
- Purple, especially soft violet;
- Red, like a field of poppies;
- Orange, think about orange orange with a sub-tone of coral;
- Yellow, like a lemon, with a tiny whiff of green;
- Soft blue, like a beautiful morning sky, when the sun rises;
- Linen, neutral is the new basic, and
- Hard blue to finish the colour palette.
Counting Flowers offers a large variety of handmade scarves, naturally in the latest fashion colours of the coming season. Choose your favourite:
Cashmere scarf in emerald green
Silk scarf in different shades of green
Silk scarf with violet accent
Silk scarf in lemon yellow
Raw silk scarf in orange
Silk scarf in poppy red
Organic silk scarf in the new nude-basic
Take a look at the whole collection of scarves in the web shop;
Visit our homepage;
Overview of all scarves and shawls blog posts.